CrossFit Games Widget

Friday, December 24, 2010

Body Fat Setpoint by Stephan Guyenet

Hey guys, I hope you're all having a great winter break! I just wanted to share with you a series of articles, written by a fellow husky! He is a graduate student who received his Ph.D in neurobiology from the UW in 2009.

His name is Stephan Guyenet, and he is the writer of Whole Health Source. His posts are some of the most thought-provoking and interesting that I have read, and he takes a very objective and scientific approach to health, all while keeping posts readable and interesting.

Below is a series in which Stephan discusses the concept of our body's set point, what might affect it, and how to change it. I hope you guys read and enjoy it.

I wish you all a Merry Christmas!

Body Fat Setpoint
Body Fat Setpoint Part 2: Mechanisms of Fat Gain
Body Fat Setpoint Part 3: Dietary Causes of Obesity
Body Fat Setpoint Part 4: Changing the Setpoint

No comments:

Post a Comment